Hilltop Manor Inn is your perfect choice for a truly memorable event!
Barn and House
Rental (standard option) - Thursday - Sunday
Additional days available by request.
The house is available for a “Wedding Week”, checking in on Thursday at 12:00 pm and checking out on Sunday at 1:00 pm, unless other arrangements are made for extensions. This allows time for decorating, organizing, and rehearsal dinner. Enjoy the process without feeling rushed. Relax and enjoy, rather than having your wedding over in the blink of an eye. No travel required.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hot tub and outstanding outdoor spaces perfect for photography. Additional accommodations include 2 motel style rooms; each having a queen size bed and a full bath (limit of 2 per room). A suite (above motel rooms) having a full bath and kitchen with a queen size bed in the bedroom along with a queen size sofa in the living room is available for use (limit of 4). Also available is a fifth wheel (limit of 12). Motel rooms, suite and fifth wheel are additional fees. Offsite house rental is also available within a 5 mile radius.
Click on any photo below to begin slideshow of this beautiful house for rent during your event.
To help make your special day perfect, we offer the following:
- Tap Room (Bar area)
- Onsite Wedding
- On-Site Motel Rooms/Suite
- Fifth Wheel
Homes for rent within a 5 mile radius.
Contact Mike at (419) 392-4377
Contact Bob at (248) 613-3380
Terms & Conditions
- No smoking is allowed inside of the barn, house, motel rooms or fifth wheel. (A smoking corral is provided near the silo. All cigarette / cigar butts should be picked up around premises.)
- Decorations must be hung with push pins…no nails. All decorations must be removed after event. No décor can exceed 14 feet above the floor (cables designate the height). There is (1) 18 ft. cable that can only be used for drapery. Do not remove any existing lights, wires, strings or decorations without permission from the owners.
- Trash receptacles and dumpster are provided. All trash must be placed in the dumpster. (Not the responsibility of the Venue.)
- All floors must be left broom clean.
- All chairs must be stacked neatly on bench seats and round/rectangle tables set against walls.
- Fire exits and doorways cannot be blocked. Familiarize yourself with locations of exits and fire extinguishers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- If damage occurs, the cost of repair will be billed to you. Please notify management immediately if damage occurs. Damage fees are not limited to $500.00 (damage/cleaning deposit amount), and may exceed this cost.
- Insurance policy is mandatory. Typical cost is approximately $50.00 when added to a homeowner’s policy.
- Self-catering is allowed. Food preparation for the wedding is not allowed in the house as it is too much wear and tear. Food preparation for the rehearsal dinner is allowed. Dishes and other items from the house are not to be taken to the barn.
- Violation of stated terms and conditions may be subject to the levy of an additional charge.
- There are NO monies returned for any type of cancelations.
- Festivities should conclude by 11:00 pm. Some exceptions are allowed at the owner’s discretion.
- Alcohol is to be served to adults 21 and over only, and must be monitored by a responsible adult(s) at all times. A licensed and insured bartender is required and must be approved by the owners.
- You must provide your own paper towels, toilet paper, kitchen trash bags and 45 gallon contractor’s bags.
- DJs and bands are not allowed to be set up outside of the barn under any circumstances.
- House/barn/suite/motel rooms/fifth wheel to be cleaned includes: Dishes washed and put away, floors vacuumed, counters wiped and all windows closed and locked. Chairs stacked on benches and tables set against walls/benches.
- Hilltop Manor Inn, LLC and it’s owners and agents will not be responsible for accidents, falls or other mishaps.
- No pets allowed on grounds. Some exceptions are allowed at the owner’s discretion.
- A mandatory walk-through will be required prior to departure with the bride and groom and/or wedding planner.
- Battery-operated candles only.
- Self parking on grassy land (owner/agents to guide parking).
- Office in basement needs to be accessible by owner.
- Owner/agents may eat reception dinner only when invited by bride or groom.
- The Venue is only responsible for setting up and taking down chairs for the ceremony.
- The Venue will have available all tables/chairs for the reception only for the count given.
- All empty boxes/misc. boxes must go down in the storage room - not the Tap room, utility closet, general store, etc. Once an event hass ended, these boxes must be removed from the premise or placed into the dumpster.
- Owner/agents onsite at all times.